Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Norvell
Dr. Mark Norvell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brunswick, GA, with another office in Brunswick, GA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Norvell is affiliated with Southeast Georgia Health System-Brunswick Campus, Se Georgia Health Sys Brunswick Campus and Southeast Georgia Regional Med Center. Dr. Norvell has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Norvell has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Mark Norvell has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Mark Norvell has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mark Norvell is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
i was young and had seen the er and refered to a dif doctor. come to find out i had a very rare form of choriocarcinoma with gestational tropoblastic disease (a form of malignant cancer that pertain to a pregnancy) Dr norvell called overseas and treated me for months. It was a long time in my young life. I was only 20 years old and although this wasn't something he was familiar with he didn't turn me away or "refer" me to someone else instead he did everything he could do to make my life as easy as possible and treat me in brunswick. Dr. Norvell is a true doctor that does what he does because he cares. He saved my life and it wasn't for a paycheck it was true human compassion.I am forever grateful for all he has done for me.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Norvell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Southeast Georgia Health System-Brunswick Campus
Se Georgia Health Sys Brunswick Campus
Southeast Georgia Regional Med Center
Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
SE GA Health System-Bruns
33 Years Experience
The University of Texas Southwestern
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mark Norvell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brunswick, GA.