Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Oshaughnessy
Dr. Mark Oshaughnessy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Oshaughnessy is affiliated with Jay County Hospital, Parkview Hospital Randallia and Parkview Wabash Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Oshaughnessy has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Treated me like family.
Dr. Oshaughnessy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jay County Hospital
Parkview Hospital Randallia
Parkview Wabash Hospital
Community Mental Health Center
Memorial Hospital of South Bend
Parkview Noble Hospital
Parkview Physicians Group - Cardiology
Orthopaedic Hospital At Parkview North, Llc
Parkview Whitley Hospital
Parkview North Hospital
Community Hospital of Lagrange County, Inc. DBA Parkview LaGrange Hospital
Fort Wayne Cardiology
Parkview Huntington Hospital
26 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Indiana University Hospital
Dr. Mark Oshaughnessy accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsParkview Physicians Group Cardiovascular Surgery, 11108 Parkview Circle Dr, Fort Wayne, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark Oshaughnessy in this video.
Dr. Mark Oshaughnessy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.