Dr. Mark O Herring Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark O Herring?

Really great doctor

He is an amazing neurologist. Don't always expect perfect bedside manner but instead realize you are lucky to see a great doc who really can help.

No bedside manner

Doesn't listen, has own agenda, rude, doesn't respect patients who have difficulties (I made a chart with my migraines on it because I have a bad memory,but he refused to look at it even when I told him why, insisting I tell him from memory regardless). To me that borders on abusive, as I told him the memory issue was from mobbing at work (which I had to explain) and then he proceeded to treat me in a fashion little different than a bully. He had his own agenda and dismissed the things I knew were issues. I suggest he re-read one of the books he suggested by Oliver Sacks, who discusses the importance of listening to patients. I will not be seeing him again.

amazing amount of knowledge with simple translations

Don't go elsewhere, Dr Herring is the best!