Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Overbay MD
Dr. Mark Overbay has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark Overbay - Posted on December 31st, 2011
Best Dr. EVER
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark Overbay - Posted on August 8th, 2011
i have been going to Dr. Mark quite a few years along with my husband and daughters. We all love him and his whole staff! This past week I took my 89 year old mother to him because her doctor was no longer available. He and his staff treated her like they had known her for years and she was so overwhelmed with the visit. Mark took time to talk to us and get all the information he could possibly get in that first visit. We were thrilled with everything he told us. His bedside manner and professionalism cannot be beat. I've known this in the many years I have gone to him and now my mother and others know this because she was so pleased. My mother now has Mark and his staff and our worries are over that's how much faith we have in him. She loved her other Dr. For years and was terribly upset with her age and having to find a new Dr. Because hers retired. Mark put her worries at ease and put a smile back on her face. God Bless Mark Overbay !!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Overbay is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bristol Regional Medical Center
Johnson City Medical Ctr
23 Years Experience
East Tennessee State University
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Mark Overbay Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mark Overbay's office for more information.
308 8th St Bristol, TN : (423) 844-6860
Locations & Directions308 8th St, Bristol, TN
Dr. Mark Overbay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bristol, TN.