Dr. Mark Lewis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Lewis?

A fine doctor.

Posted on April 5th, 2017

I like Dr Mark Lewis very much; I became his patient in Aug '16. He listens and then searches for answers to the problems you present. He has a way of putting his patients at ease, and is quite patient with his patients... I will stick with him (&/or his dad, who is also a fine Internist, in the same office.) Only one thing had me briefly concerned. He charges a fee (not covered by insurance), one time each year. The front desk did not explain it well, so when it was described as 'yearly' I was surprised to have it charged to me six months after my initial appointment and so I questioned the bill. The front desk did not handle my question at all well. Of course, had she explained up front that it is charged alongside the first appointment each calendar year--whenever that is--I would have understood and not felt betrayed (because 'yearly' means to me 12 months!) After thinking about it, however, I realized that, In the long run, the charge works out in a reasonable way. Why give up a great doctor over something so trivial?

good doctor, poor practice

Posted on March 14th, 2017

Mark Lewis is a good investigator: he listens, cares, searches for answers. He wants to help you. However, after 6 months I quit because I lost trust. He charges an additional 'yearly' fee, not covered by insurance, up front. I agreed to that. But 6 months after paying it, I was charged for it again. Yearly means 12 months, not 6! It made me wonder what else might be misrepresented.

One of God's best!

Posted on April 14th, 2016

I'm an old timer. I see him one of the rarest soul, individual, professional, doctor in today's world. Read each word to the deepest sense to know my appreciation of his traits. Thank you Father, Thank you Son, Thank you Doctor, Thank you Hippocrates!

Terrific Doctir

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

Exceptional knowledgable Doctor. So glad I found him.

Posted on September 26th, 2015

A good doc.

Posted on December 30th, 2014

Dr. Mark Lewis never makes me feel he is rushed. He answers all my questions thoroughly. He returns my phone calls promptly. I have faith in his diagnosis and his referrals. His office staff, however, seems abrupt at times and overly protective of Dr. Lewis.

An asset to his profession...

Posted on November 25th, 2013

I am thankful he is my doctor! His qualities are hard to find in doctors these days.

top notch physician

Posted on August 11th, 2011

Not only is his bedside manner excellent he makes time to make you feel like your the only patient, and follows up personally to make sure your feeling better. I wish all dr's were like him

A rare find these days

Posted on February 3rd, 2011

A physician who takes the time to understand the patient's needs, who reviews all lab and other diagnostic data to see if anything is worth following up, and who follows up himself is rare in these days of ten minute quick visits. Well worth seeing!

He is the internist that everyone wishes they had

Posted on January 29th, 2011

I cannot speak highly enough for Dr Mark Lewis. He is a young man who spends the time researching for you, listens well, knowledgable, personable and comes from a family of doctors. HE IS THE BEST & I feel SO lucky that I found him (actually he was refered to me by a highly respected doctor in the area).

Can't recommend Dr Lewis enough! He is the doctor we all wish we had.

Posted on January 28th, 2011

Dr Mark Lewis listens, researches on your behalf, CARES, takes the time. I never feel rushed, or feel like a number. He is young man who comes from a ...

Posted on May 4th, 2017