Dr. Mark Owens Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Owens?

Tradesman

Posted on January 17th, 2016

In my honest opinion, Dr. Owens has the best bedside manner I have ever seen in a physician. Our family has raised medical personnel and has been through numerous surgeries and doctor/patient relationships. We have seen many fine physicians but i wish I could have had him for my primary, he is that proficient. Dr. Owens has been my surgeon three times. He is thoroughly professional, compassionate and competent in his diagnosis and follow-up treatment and is a gem of a human being. They really don't come any better than he, but he doesn't know this because of his humility. I almost wish I needed treatment again.

Best doctor I have had in California

Posted on August 18th, 2013

Dr. Owens took care of a small biopsy for me 23 years ago. At that time, he was a member of Doctors Without Borders, which should tell you something about his character. He was very caring, took as much time as was needed, did his best to perform the surgery with very little anesthesia (at my request). Dr. Owens made extra sure I knew what to expect. I am not at all nervous about surgery in general, but if I were Dr. Owens would be the surgeon I would select. I would recommend Dr. Owens to anyone, without reservation.

Great manner