Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Mark W Pagnano has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Mark W Pagnano has the following 11 expertise
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Tendon Injuries
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Joint Instability
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
Dr. Mark W Pagnano is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 24
Dr Paganano is by far the best Dr I have ever had if it wasn't for Dr Paganano I would be in a wheelchair
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark W Pagnano - Posted on December 25th, 2016
Dr Paganano has replaced both of my knees and both my hips. I would not be able to walk if it wasn't for Dr Paganano, Dr Paganano is not only a great surgeon he is also a very warm and caring person.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark W Pagnano - Posted on October 20th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark W Pagnano - Posted on September 6th, 2016
People first approach
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark W Pagnano - Posted on June 9th, 2015
He made me feel welcome and calmed every worry I had. First Doctor I've had who did not make me feel like patient but more like a guest. Support staff was great by seeing my fear and not dismissing it but recognizing I was concerned. The took the time to explain things every step of the way.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2015, 2018, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2013, 2017, 2018, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2018, 2017, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
27 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Mark W Pagnano accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsMAYO CLINIC, 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN
Dr. Mark W Pagnano is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rochester, MN.