Dr. Mark J Pamer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark J Pamer?

Very pleased

My wife and I saw Dr. Pamer for her breathing. He took the time that other doctors did not take. We found him to be through, compassionate, and a gentleman. I can see why we had to wait a little to get an appointment. WELL worth it!

I can breathe

I saw Dr. Pamer and am breathing much better compared to the prior doctor I was seeing. He talks to you and explains things. My family and I are much happier.

Cured

Dr. Pamer cured me of a cough that had been bothering me for over 20 years. I am so thankful.

Very pleased

I found Dr. Pamer to be very informative. He spoke to my husband and I at length about my condition, the treatments, and patient assistance. We saw a different pulmonologist previously. The difference was night and day. I highly recommend Dr. Pamer. His staff was excellent, also.

Very pleased

I had a severe cough for months and no one could find the diagnosis. Dr. Pamer figured it out in minutes and I haven't coughed since. Thank you! Highly recommend. His staff is great and he's very funny .

Breathing Easier

I liked the office because it was comfortable. The rooms were big and the staff was friendly. The man who did my lung function testing was great. The doctor was great and I was very comfortable. I am feeling better and recommend him highly.

Brilliant

I saw Dr. Pamer for a cough that was so bad for months that I was throwing up every day from coughing. He knew it was whooping cough right away and gave me a combination of drugs that stopped the cough right away. I couldn't be more thankful or happy! I recommend him 1000%

Very impressed

I was very impressed at how professional the office was, especially how easy-going Dr. Pamer was.

school teacher

Dr. Pamer is a doctor who listens to patient concerns. The is through in his evaluations of my health needs. He has helped me threw some serious aliments and I finally found doctor who truly cares about my physical health which effect my mental outlook also. I have been his patient for more than 6 years and would never consider going to any other doctor for all my health needs. My husband also has been a patient of his for more than 2 years

Dr Pamer is a published pulmonologist and an excellent physician. Were it not for him and his ability to diagnose rare pulmonary disease i would no doubt be in some serious trouble. After our last consultation it was very easy for me to quit smoking...Thank you Dr Pamer for everything. I may not be out of the woods yet however i am in very capable hands.

Great Doctor

I found a great Doctor who I can relate to he`s a caring Dr. and professional in all aspects .

Best doctor you will ever have .

Excellent in EVERY way.