Dr. Mark A Panigutti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark A Panigutti?

Former Patient

Dr Panigutti did a left total knee replacement on me.The knee replacement was not right from the beginning.After complaining of pain and the knee being unstable and xrays and bone scans Dr. Panigutti stated the knee was a little looser than he would like.He reported the device looked fine and to get a second opinion.I went to another surgeon who reorted the device was not sized or aligned properly.He stated i would need revision surgery.I am now going to scedule it.I can not take the pain and have trouble walking.It is worse than the knee he took out.I would NEVER recommend Dr. Panigutti.

Excellent Dr.... very nice and pleasant... Lovely bedside manner, and called me a kid, and considering I am 70, it was nice..

Had one knee replacement and need another....excellent Dr.

An end to hip pain

After seeing another doctor and getting a very unpleasant injection that didn't help, I went to Dr. Panigutti for a second opinion. After an MRI ( which first Dr. never ordered) it was determined that a lack of cartilage was the reason for my severe pain. We discussed and went ahead with hip replacement. Immediate relief and up and walking that same day. I only wish I hadn't waited so long. Love Dr. Panigutti and his staff. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

The Solution to a Lot of Pelvic, Leg, and Lower Back Problems and Pain

I've had TWO total hip replacements, 2 1/2 months apart. Dr. Panagutti is an excellent surgeon! I once again am able to walk and have NO PAIN WHATSOEVER after 15 years of misery! I had been misdiagnosed by previous doctors in another state!

Very Approachable

I go to see Dr, Panigutti for my knees. He diagnosed and gave me options for immediate and long term treatment. He makes your treatment a joint decision between you and him. He is very approachable and easy to talk with.I do find his assistant arrogant and rude, but I just ignore him.

Very knowledgeable, thorough, down-to-earth, easy to understand doctor. I do not feel "rushed" when I'm in his office. Office staff always willing and able to help answer my questions.

Dr. Mark A Panigutti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.