Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Mark D Pass has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mark D Pass has the following 11 expertise
- Dementia Testing
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- Palliative Care
- Alzheimer's Disease
- EOL Care
- Urinary Incontinence
Showing 5 of 8
A really terrific doctor!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark D Pass - Posted on June 14th, 2017
Dr. Pass is an incredible, dr., and is absolutely thorough. He will spend as much time with you as needed. You're never rushed. For those looking to find a caring and professional physician, Dr. Pass is your answer. The office staff is wonderful too. Pamala, Philomena, and all the others are terrific.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark D Pass - Posted on July 8th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark D Pass - Posted on October 31st, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark D Pass - Posted on February 2nd, 2015
Very caring doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark D Pass - Posted on February 13th, 2012
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2011, 2016, 2010, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2018, 2016, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Jersey Shore Medical Center
Dr. Mark D Pass Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJERSEY SHORE GERIATRICS, 15 School Rd E, Marlboro, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark D Pass, MD - Geriatric Medicine in Marlboro, NJ, in this video.
Dr. Mark D Pass is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Marlboro, NJ.