Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. F M Paz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 10
Very pleasant and professional team at Union Medical. They assist us with drug screening and very short notice on-the-job injuries. They fit my employees in and treat them very well. The follow-up is extremely beneficial as well. Results are faxed and they welcome calls to provide added interpretation. They are my first choice! Thank you Union Medical and Dr. Paz for being in this community. You are needed and greatly appreciated!
I was quite impressed with Dr. Paz and the staff at Union Medical. He was very courteous, took time with me and I left feeling like we had a good treatment plan for my work injury. The front desk gal was super friendly as were the medical assistants. The office has a great atmosphere and feels much better than what I expected from a work comp clinic. Glad I chose to go there.
Healthone Corporate Health Services
Dr. F M Paz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. F M Paz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Golden, CO.