Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Pelikan
Dr. Mark Pelikan, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Florissant, MO, with another office in Saint Charles, MO. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Pelikan is affiliated with St. Mary`s Health Center, St. John's Mercy Medical Center and St Joseph Hospital West. Dr. Pelikan has received 8 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Pelikan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
Dr. Mark Pelikan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Florissant, MO.