Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Pello
Dr. Mark Pello, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Camden, NJ, with other offices in Sewell, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ (and 1 other location). He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Pello is affiliated with University Hospital, Cooper University Hospital and Cooper Hospital Umc. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Pello has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Mark Pello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camden, NJ.