Dr. Mark F Pelstring Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mark F Pelstring?

administered unauthorized blood test

My family doctor retired from his family practice and I went to Dr. Pelstring. With documented case history which was given, copied all my medical files, federally disabled with severe musculature and joint pain, reports from various experts over a 14 year period of time this doctor treated me as though I was a drug addict and administered an unauthorized blood work then lied and said he did not. He refused to help with medications that were needed for me including pain medications, referrals to a rheumatologist, and other medications that were prescribed. He has been reported to SC DEHC, Joint Commission, and the SC Medical Examiner's Board. He also refused to give service and would not allow me to see other doctors in the practice.

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR

This doctor, after going to this practice for over ten years, 4x per year, gave an abusive drug test under false pretenses saying it was going to be a kidney function test. He also lied about the results 3X because no kidney test was done. He has been reported to SCDEHC, Joint Commission, and the Board of Medical Examiners. He also tried to trip me up by counting my pain medications and they had overages (more pills were in the bottle than had been taken). When his blood test and his counting failed he dismissed me from the practice no reason given. The organizations listed above are now investigating what he did. Upon being dismissed from the practice I was not given refills on the other needed medications like Plavix, Synthroid, etc. and he also did not give me a full months supply of the needed pain medications (two weeks worth). Bad attitude, immoral behavior when it came to the basics of care. After 10 visits he did not know what was in my case file. Can't treat people like this.