Dr. Mark N Perlmutter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark N Perlmutter?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Long waits, short doctor interaction

2 separate appointments with grater than 2 hour wait before being called back

Wonderful Doctor and Person!

I cannot say enough about this doctor. He's easy to talk too, never rushing you through your appointment. I definitely had this problem with the first doctor I saw. He performed a TFCC repair and it turned out better than I thought was possible. Since then I've had a bad sprain and nerve issues in the same wrist (both a result of playing too hard) and he's helped through those as well. What other doctor tells you to call after hours if you need anything?? He goes above and beyond for every patient. I was blown away by his genuine care for my case. I met several patients of Dr. Perlmutter while in therapy after my surgery. Everyone loved him for the same reasons I do! Such a blessing to have found him. I trust him completely with my care.

releif

one shot and my hand felt better in a couple days

mr

A great doctor

Dr. Mark was a true blessing for my family! He was so good with my young son who was terrified after sustaining a major wrist fracture. He got on his level to talk with him & answer all his questions to ease his concerns/fears. THANK YOU to Dr. Mark!

Excellent surgeon.

Excellent experience!!

Top notch Surgeon, and an equally good person. Took extra time to make sure my daughter was well taken care of, and followed up with the family way over expectations. I cannot recommend Dr Perlmutter high enough. He is a Godsend!!

Skilled surgeon saves man's hand.

Mark knew right off what was wrong with my hand. He tried noninvasive things, for a few months, but when my condition did not improve, recommended surgery. What could have been a routine procedure turned out to need exceptional creativity, and much more time in the OR. I am sure his skill saved the use of my hand. Mark is just about the nicest guy you could hope to meet, and showed a sincere concern for me. Often his schedule can cause a wait, but for me, it was worth it. I would consider Dr. Pearlmutter a friend.

Great Doc

Fantastic

I had another doctor who did a terrible surgery on my hand. Dr. Perlmutter Took a lot of time with me, explained all my options, and made me feel very comfortable going into surgery again. I had an excellent outcome and would definitely go back!

Excellent!

Was treated by Dr. Perlmutter for multiple injuries including hand and elbow. Each time I recovered 100%

My Experience with the Doctor

When I first met Dr. Perlmutter I was skeptical but that faded fast. Mark is a very caring doctor who does what a good doctor should do...use common sense. Not many doctors these days cares for they're patients as friends or even humans for that matter, but Mark, he knows we are human, we are hurting, and we have feelings and brains. He never once disrespected me, talked down to me, or treated me subordinately as many doctors like to do. Thank you Mark for all you did for me, my life is better than it was before I met you.

Dr. Mark N Perlmutter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rocky Mount, NC.