Dr. Mark S Perlsweig Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Mark S Perlsweig?

Caring and Efficient

I have been seeing Dr. Perlsweig for just over two years and cannot speak highly enough of his high level of care. He has helped me regain my confidence and faith in the world.He is prompt in responding to my messages and combines empathy, humor and insight: a rare and treasured combination.

quick to medicate, before thorough evaluation; quick to diagnose with out listening; can be condescending

He is the best!

I initially saw Dr. Perlsweig many years ago for chronic insomnia stemming from severe panic attacks and depression. After seeing several other doctors, he was a wonderful listener and diagnostician.I went back last year for a flare up of my depression and after hearing my latest symptoms, he found the perfect medication for me and I have been feeling great since!