Dr. Mark A Pesche Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark A Pesche?

Knows what he is doing

Excellent doctor. Knows what to do. Does not prescribe for everything. Smallest dosages if needed that work. Referrals to specialists are appropriate. Calm. Many ER skills.

A very kind and caring doctor and excellent staff.

I've been with Dr Pesche now for some years. I tried several in this area and had troubles since I have so many autoimmune disorders and I'm old, he was the only one I found that could tolerate me with my many problems. He was the one who sent me to Dr. Bermani for surgery and it worked out perfect.

Great Doctor

I have een a patien for roughly five years and am very happy to be with this office. I would recomend to friends. Very easy to make an appt and very courtious staff.

For me, Dr. Pesche saved my life. His excellence in my care was outstanding. As is his staff. It really upsets me that I am forced to leave his care.

Always good experience

Disappointed

He has a "could-care-less" attitude and is arrogant.

Worst Doctor I've Ever Had

I'm a male 51 yrs old with some health issues (coronary artery disease). After having blood work done, it took over 2 months to get results after numerous calls and visits. Doctor said everything was OK. In reviewing the results, I found Tsh to be high. Went to another doctor who did further tests and found that I have hypothyroidism. Dr. Pesche is either sloppy or inept. I will never return.

Glad he's my Doctor!

I've seen some awful reviews on this page. This is a small town and can guess who most are. They are overly demanding. The lady with the Salmonella should have gone to Emergency and she is old enough to know that. Dr. Pesche has been my provider for many years. The only reason I would downgrade his rating would be his office staff and their lack of professionalism. Again this is a small town and the people who work for him apparently have rarely been out of this town for the experience to see how a professional office is run. BUT, doctor is great or I wouldn't put up with this.

All Staff Have Been Good

No complaints here, I believe it is not fair to post anything negative without that person posting their own name.

This doctor is haughty, dismissive, rude,and incompetent. He lacks ability andskill which probably comes from hisHMO training. The reason you can get anappointment fast is because his officeis usually empty from lack of time withthe patient or local people chose other doctors 50 miles away.