Have you seen Dr. Mark A Petroff?

Dr. Petroff is first rate.

I went to Dr. Petroff years ago and I plan on returning to him for an issue that is not really "cosmetic". I trust him implicitly, so I know he will give me good advice. I only wish I could afford to keep getting touched up, but the work he did lasted and he made me look younger than my years. I have to add that I think it is a little odd that anyone can "star" or write a review here without having to somehow identify themselves. It makes me wonder about the veracity of some of the 5 star reviews. Petroff really does deserve the 5 stars as far as I am concerned. You can't do better in Portland if you want to look your best.

Dr Petroff and staff are very helpful and thoughtful. You aren't kept waiting for your scheduled appt. Everything is explained in person and information packet is mailed to you before surgery. Everything is explained so that you understand what to expect before, during and after surgery. Dr Petroff answered all my questions and spent time explaining the procedures he would be doing. Rave reviews for him, his staff and the results of my surgery.

Facelift went well

I feel Dr. Petroff was very professional and his staff is very supportive. Dr. Petroff answered all of my questions and saw me multiple times while I decided on my surgery. I highly recommend him.

No more sun damage!!

I had IPL treatments at the Petroff Center for sun damage on my chest and face, the results are great, and they offered me ice and a cream to numb the area, to make the experience more comfortable. I will definitely go back if I need future laser treatments!

Dr. Mark A Petroff is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lake Oswego, OR.