Dr. Mark D Phillips Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Mark D Phillips?

Rude, doesn't listen. starts typing the minute he sits down.

Excellent. Caring and respectful

Heis thorough and cares about his patient. My 15 minute appointment turned into an hour and a half so he could make sure that he gave me enough attention. I would recommend him to anyone. He might be opinionated, but it is because he truly cares.

Poor Performer

Argumentative, Pompus, lacking in dianostic skills.

Bright, busy doctor

Dr. Phillips is friendly and professional. He is very thorough in reviewing your needs and checking your condition during exams. He's highly efficient; all this info gets conscientiously entered in his computer. He makes a point of mailing back to you the results of all tests.

worst dorctor I ever went to

I believe that this guys is the worst doctor and personality our family has ever run into. We changed insurance and thought JHU woyuld be great BUT thhis Philips is really creepy and transparently insincere. His aloof manner is cold and scary. One of the nurses said he issicked by patients blood and I believe it. =This guys never treats always refers. My children refused to go to him as he insists on 'being alone' with them for an examination...frightening. So we changed doctors and are very happy and feel safer.

A rare find-VERY compassionate

Dr. Phillips is so thorough and compassionate. He detected a very serious condition and has been instrumental in aggressive care and treatment. Without his persistance and diligent office staff, I would not be in the great care that I am at JHU. Even though I have a team of Doctors treating my condition, Dr. Phillips calls weekly to check on my progress-when he could just access my file. He genuinely cares and advocates for the patient.

Worst Doctor I ever met

Cold, uncaring, creepy with women. Never treats, always refers -- he should be in a lab not with real people. I would be afraid to have him if I was really sick. Worst doctor my wife and I ever had and we have had many. that should say enough.