Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark G Pickhardt
Dr. Mark G Pickhardt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, AR, with other offices in Fayetteville, AR and Fayetteville, AR . He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Pickhardt has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark G Pickhardt has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Mark G Pickhardt has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Breast Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Mark G Pickhardt is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Over the last 20-ish years, I have always seen Dr. Pickhardt, even if my insurance changed & didn't cover his clinic as an 'In-Network' facility ~ he's THAT good. He's kind, patient, will actually take time to explain answers until you understand them and most of all, he's sensitive about being gentle with his patients. I've litererally NEVER heard a negative comment about him - ever! Oh! And I've never had to wait very long in his office. He's also very much a family man and devoted to his wife and children - that means a lot to me personally, and shows a lot about his character. Our entire family is so appreciative of him. I highly recommend Dr. Pickhardt!
I have seen Dr. Pickhardt since 1991, you can not find a better Dr. He is thorough and kind. Truly cares about the patient not about the money. He has called me at home spent countless times making sure I was OK. He is the same loving doctor as he was on day one! One of a kind 25 years many surgeries and not one complaint from me
Glad I found him. He found something another doctor missed. Very good listener and explained things well. I will go back.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
31 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Mark G Pickhardt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark G Pickhardt in this video.
Dr. Mark G Pickhardt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, AR.