Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Pittelkow
Dr. Mark Pittelkow, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, MN. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Pittelkow is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital - Rochester (Methodist), Mayo Clinic Hospital - Rochester (Saint Mary's) and Mayo Clinic Health System - Albert Lea and Austin. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Pittelkow has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Follicular Mucinosis
- Foot Dermatoses
- Hair Diseases
- Leg Ulcer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Mycosis Fungoides
- Paraneoplastic Syndromes
- Pemphigus (Blistering Diseases)
- Pigmentation Disorders
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Sezary Syndrome
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Diseases
- Skin Ulcer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Vascular Skin Diseases
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Pittelkow is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mayo Clinic Hospital - Rochester (Methodist)
Mayo Clinic Hospital - Rochester (Saint Mary's)
Mayo Clinic Health System - Albert Lea and Austin
St. Mary`s Hospital
Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
Mayo Clinic Hospital
Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
34 Years Experience
Mayo Medical School
Graduated in 1979
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Mark Pittelkow accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMayo Clinic, 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN
Dr. Mark Pittelkow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MN.