Dr. Mark Pittelkow Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Worth the wait

Very serious and undiagnosed skin problem that he found the answer and getting better already. Nurses were very helpful and comforting. Seeing him back for continued care.

Was the worst dr I have every been too. Waited over 3 hours, and then spent no time , hurried me thru the appt and left with still alot of pain on my sore, told me to come back 5 weeks and then he would look at more. terrible bed side manner!! would never recommend.

Just started today with a very long visit with him. I am extremely comfortable that I have been trusted into the best possible hands with this extremely rare disease that I have been afflicted with.

Dr. Mark Pittelkow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MN.