Dr. Mark A Pleatman Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mark A Pleatman?

Dr Pleatman really exceeded my expectations!! It wasn't long after meeting him and his wonderful staff, that I knew that I chose the right doctor. Everything went great and I am extremely satisfied.

The experience I had with Dr. Pleatman was and continues to be very positive. He was highly recommended by a good friend of mine, I wanted to lose weight and keep it off. My surgery went very well and my weight loss goals are within normal limits for 6 months post-op. One of the best attributes I can share about Dr. Pleatman is that he very dedicated to his patients. There are not many physicians whom you can e-mail and not only get a response, but a very timely one as well. He can always be reached via his office but I feel it is very comforting to know that when you have any surgical procedure that the surgeon is available.I would highly recommend Dr. Pleatman for weight loss surgery as well as other surgical interventions that he performs.