Dr. Mark Porter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Porter?

We were accused of WHAT??

Posted on April 29th, 2016

I have been a patient of Doctor Porter's for a little over 3 years now and my husband has been a patient of his for just over a year.We both simply love doctor Porter because he is an amazing doctor that truly cares about his patients.My husband is a medical marijauna patient and yes the weed can be smelled on his clothes and his breath. The other day when we were at my husbands appointment we were accused of smoking weed while waiting for the doctor in the exam room. I told the nurse to search us both and she declined.For one we respect ourselves AND doctor Porter far too much to even consider disrespecting him in such an idiotic fashion.We didnt even have a lighter on either one of us!! Not only did this make us both angry it really hurt my feelings and it insulted the both of us beeyond belief.We havent even received one attempt at an apology.Doc Porter has done 2 surgeries and I dont trust ppl easily and doc Porter has every bit of my trust..If it werent for the fact that he is such an amazing doctor.surgeon my husband and I would never, I mean NEVER go back there.

STAFF IS AWFUL!

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

Referred to this doc from ER visit. Doc was great- staff was deplorable. NO follow up calls following MRI and they were rude and discourteous. We will take our results and go elsewhere!

Fabulous Doc who truly cares

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

Dr. Porter has successfully performed a difficult knee replacement for my Father, a hip replacement for my Mother, has reviewed hand xrays for my husband and agreed he should be referred to a hand specialist instead of doing the multiple surgeries himself, and assisted my teenage son with a broken wrist. Whew - way too much surgeries for one family but all addressed by a competent, caring doctor! It so obvious that Dr. Porter LOVES what he does and hence he does a fantastic job. Can't say there is a doc out there that I would more highly recommend.

Posted on April 10th, 2017