Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Pozsgay
Dr. Mark Pozsgay, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Akron, OH. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Bariatric Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Pozsgay is affiliated with Summa Akron City Hospital, Crystal Clinic - North Coast and Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital. Dr. Pozsgay has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Pozsgay has the following 2 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Mark Pozsgay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Akron, OH.