Dr. Mark L Prasarn Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Mark L Prasarn?

Fabulous

I love this doctor! Surgery isn't fun but he does an awesome job!

Great Doctor

I first came to Dr. Parsarn for a second opinion on having back and neck surgery. He explained what was going on with me and why I was in so much pain. He was very patient and explained in detail. I would recommend him to anyone that needed surgery. He's the best!

Dischectomy by Dr Prasarn

Great experience from start to finish. Very responsive and professional. I am thankful Dr. Prasarn and his team were able to take my case.

Review

Excellent doctor. Took great care of my daughter.

Dr- Mark Prasarn

My name is Eliza. Dr. Prasarn did back surgery on me and I feel excellent!! I would highly recommend him to anyone that is suffering from back pain, I give him an A plus😀

My God Send...Dr. Mark Prasarm, MD

Dr. Prasarn and his staff were a God send to me. I am a vibrant woman who was strickened with debilitating pain from my hip to my calf. I visited multiple doctors in Houston looking for relief. After 10 months of extensive PT and no improvements, my therapist recommended I see a surgeon. She recommended Dr. Prasarn. After ordering new test, Dr. Parsarn was able to pinpoint the exact problem. He operated to correct the problem. I have been pain free every since. My recovery has been great! I have NO REGRETS!

Excellent physician!! Dr. Prasarn performed a fusion on my neck about a year ago. I was very pleased with the outcome. He is very thorough and nice person above all. I would recommend him and his team to anyone that is suffering from neck or back pain.

Great experience - not only am I pain free and able to run again, the care i received was phenomenal. Every appointment was quick and efficient, I felt like the staff was incredibly patient centered in all that they do. Probably best run clinic operation I have ever been to.

Homemaker

My first impression of this fine physician is that he is committed to his vocation. He listen to me attentively and objectively. He asked all the right questions. As a patient with an acute and embarrassing problem. I felt reassured by his sensitivity and knowledge as well as his taking immediately action to remedy my situation. I recommend this doctor very highly as well as the team he has to work with him.

Dr. Prasarn saved my life. He took my case after another doctor operated on my back, leaving me with a hematoma and bleeding with a back full of bacteria. Dr. Prasarn worked tirelessly 6 consecutive days, opening my back to clean up another doctor's mess. Afterwards, office visits were timely and thorough. Dr. Prasarn is truly wonderful.

Mark was great, best doctor ever.

Update!!!! Dr. Prasarn was right! I am a little impatient. Three months later I am pain free. I no longer take anything (not even over the counter) for my back pain. I feel so good that now the bottoms of my feet hurt from being so active. :-)

Dr. Mark L Prasarn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.