Dr. Mark Prebonich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Prebonich?

Very competent, respectful and comfortable

Posted on March 27th, 2017

I have seen Dr Prebonich for the past 10 years and found him very competent, caring and personable. I may see him only once a year but it feels like an ongoing conversation. I also respect the facts and choices he gives on treatments and not one to over order tests. I have had the opportunity to do the Mayo executive screening but chose to stay with Dr Prebonich for the on going care and medical history he has on me.

Passionate and thorough!

Posted on November 28th, 2015

Passionate and detailed. Really covers all bases. Changed doctors over the past few years and finally found one who figured out what I need for a better quality of life. Dr. Prebonich is far and away the best doctor I've seen. I can see why he has been voted numerous times as one of the top doctors in the twin cities.

Posted on June 12th, 2013

If you are looking for a doctor who truly listens, is approachable and compassionate, do NOT choose this doctor as your primary physician. Arrogant and self-absorbed. Sees you for 5 minutes or less and bills your insurance company for a half hour appointment. Plus, at the Maple Grove location you have to sit with a roomfull of sick people in the urgent care department while waiting to see him as they share the same waiting room. What a disappointment my whole experience was. Once and done.

AMAZING DOCTOR-THE BEST

Posted on June 29th, 2012

I highly recommend Dr Prebonich. He is caring, knowledgeable, thorough and is exceptional! The best doctor I have had.

This doctor is excellent!

Posted on April 26th, 2012

I have been suffering from chest discomfort, increased blood flow in the body, night wake-ups due to uncomfort, shakening during car driving, strain in eyes etc for the last 5 years. Initial doctors checked for Cardiology items and then told me no issues just relax 10 minutes silently when you have the feeling. Numerous times I got a feeling of rushing to ER. Mark Prebonich looked confident, helpful in providing printed information, then took few tests to identify H.Pylori infection. I am in medication now. Although my problems may fully go away or not, atleast I am very happy he took me in right direction.

excellent

Posted on March 25th, 2012

I really trust Dr. Prebonich to treat me and keep me healthy.

OUniqOnne in a million

Posted on April 12th, 2011

Dr Prebonich is the best internist I have ever seen. His "bedside manner" rates 5 stars. He has even called me at home just to check up on me. He the the BEST!!

The Best

Posted on December 17th, 2010

The most caring and knowledgeable doctor I've ever had...and I'm over 79 yrs old

Posted on October 1st, 2010

While I consider Dr. Prebonich to be a personable and (presumably) competent physician, I find some of his staff to be indifferent and in some cases incompetent. His nurse has frequently exhibited impatience and hostility. Follow-up is not the best. Not a very friendly atmosphere for the most part.

Terrible Medical Service at Health Partners

Posted on August 5th, 2010

One of the least capable doctors and health service providers in existence, Dr. Mark Prebonich and Health Partners.This 60 year old male patient came into Health Partners for a check-up, and the Health Partners, at the referral and the suggestion of other doctors Abroad to receive a CT, Blood Test and a Bacterial Culture from the respiratory tract, this was all refused by the so-called dr. Probonich of Health Partners.Part of the problem is he works for Health Partners, a for-profit medical service that in private stresses profits over the welfare of the patient and in public uses the slogan, "Health Partners: In Wellness and Health, Partners for Life," which is a bit of an Obama-like stretch, if there ever was one.Seeing Dr. Prebonich at Health Partners was a total disaster for this patient.If you are ill find another provider besides the profit-inclined at the Health Partners medical group; they, Health Partners, will not take care of you

Dr. Prebonich Rating

Posted on August 10th, 2009

Dr. Prebonich is the best! He is very courteous, caring, and a delight - he has a great sense of humor and I am very comfortable seeing him.

Posted on May 25th, 2017