Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark A Quadrel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 38
Dr. Quadrel is an excellent doctor. He has been my doctor for more than 15 years. You just have to fight to get into his exam room. The management of the office needs a lot of improvement. Several staff members, most notably the office manager, are rude and inconsiderate. The office stops answering their phone after 3:30 pm. Many times I have called and left messages with staff members for the doctor or his nurse that are not returned until 2 or 3 additional calls are made over several days. The wait is almost always 45+ minutes. I waited on one occasion more than an hour then was advised that the doctor had left for the day as no one had informed him of my appointment. Sick appointments are often scheduled 2 to 3 days out.
While Dr Quadrel is wonderful, I now seriously question his decisions because he has the most rude, complaining, unaccommodating staff I have EVER encountered! I've mentioned this to him and he says he knows and needs to clean house. That was years ago! I've been hung up on more than once. They close so early, it is insane. The wait time is WAY beyond ridiculous. I am in the process of waiting for my records and have been told to send a fax (which I did) and then I have to PICK up the paperwork. When I called to see if they were ready, I was told 'BY LAW', they have 30 days to make the copies!!! I have a specialist appt tomorrow!! Who cites the LAW at a doctor's office? Clearly, they have been down this road before. I'm moving on. They leave me no choice. Dr Quadrel, open your eyes!
Dr. Quadrel operates like an old fashion doctor my family used in the 50's & 60's.He really shows interest in a patient and does not leave them until they understand throughly his ideas to help them. If there were such things as "home visits" anymore, Dr Q would be the first in line to do so! Anyone looking for a great doctor, look no further1BPL
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2013, 2016, 2014, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2016, 2012, 2008, 2014, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mark A Quadrel accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mark A Quadrel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.