- Mayo Clinic Hospital Methodist Campus
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark R Hansen MD
Dr. Mark R Hansen, MD is a doctor primarily located in Rochester, MN. They have 42 years of experience. Their specialties include Neurology, Psychiatry.
Dr. Mark R Hansen has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mark R Hansen has the following 11 expertise
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Illness
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
42 Years Experience
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Mark R Hansen Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Mark R Hansen
Dr. Hansen graduated from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in 1978. Dr. Hansen works in Rochester, MN and 1 other location and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Hansen is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital Methodist Campus.