Dr. Mark Jaffe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Jaffe?

Good Experience

Posted on October 9th, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Jaffee and met with him and Blanca last year. I have one eye that has a vey droopy lid that affects my vision. We scheduled surgery and through a comedy of errors from the surgical center we kept having to put it off. I was told that time that all I would be responsible for was my Medicare copay. Had to schedule another visit to recheck the eye so surgery could finally be done. This time I was told in addition to my copay I would have to pay an additional amount to remove the skin because that is considered cosmetic. Being on a very strict social security income I cannot afford this extra cost. What I did not understand if the skin has to be cut, why isn't it trimmed and stitched ----- why would any doctor just leave it hanging there? I then checked with my insurance and was told that if the condition was affecting my vision, etc ---- it would be considered as a medical need and not cosmetic. Anyway, on my visits Dr. Jaffee and the young lady with him were very nice (the office staff was too) but as far as type of surgeon, I can't say since procedure not done.

Had Eyelid lift

Posted on February 20th, 2017

Nothing to it. He did a wonderful job.

Dr. Mark Jaffe is Terrific!

Posted on January 5th, 2017

I am so pleased that a friend referred me to Dr. Jaffe to get a second opinion for eye surgery. It didn't take rocket science to figure out that his options were much better, and post surgery- overall an A+ experience! Dr.Jaffe and his terrific office staff are pros, and I am happy with my fantastic results.

Rude and unproffesional

Posted on September 21st, 2016

Staff was rude and very unprofessional. I'd take my business elsewhere.

Doctor's Response

Because you have written the same review on several sites, we will post the same response to each: We are sorry that you feel this way and assure you the staff did not intend to be rude or unprofessional. This was an insurance related matter that we would be happy to discuss with you in further detail.Please feel free to contact the office.

Posted on August 12th, 2016

extremely pleased with the results and his professionalism

Posted on June 17th, 2016

Dr. Jaffe really took the time to understand my expectations while listening to my concerns of the drawbacks to find the perfect balance in what was right for ME. I appreciate not feeling like it is a cookie cutter formula for any said patient, I feel like my direction was personalized.

Posted on September 4th, 2015

Staff was easy to work with, had surgery and recovered quickly Dr Jaffe spent time with me before and after surgery explained everything

Great Doc

Posted on December 29th, 2014

Dr Jaffe has been doing my filler and Botox for years, Always attentive and efficient. Have recommended him to all my friends

Great result!

Posted on December 13th, 2014

Friendly staff, Doctor ran on time, Excellent result, would recommend to all my friends

Posted on February 19th, 2013

Very quick recovery , almost no bruising. Very happy with result

Very Pleased

Posted on November 9th, 2012

Overall I've had a wonderful experience with Dr. Jaffe. He was very warm, friendly, and very attentive. He was helpful in explaining what my condition was and how he would be able to help.The surgery went well and the after care was easier than I thought it would be. Now that everything has healed I'm able to see more and I'm very happy with my results.

Posted on November 5th, 2012

Spent alot of time explaining condition, very compassionate, excellent result