Dr. Mark R Stein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark R Stein?

Was very thorough, answered all my questions, didn't seem rushed like most doctors.

Primary Immunodeficiency Patient

Dr. Stein is one of the most dedicated Doctors I have ever had. He listens to all that is being said and answers questions. He is dedicated to all he does. I have a TOTAL comfort level every time I am in his office. He is very direct and does not mind referring you to another Doctor if it is outside his realm of expertise. I always leave his office confident that whatever he feels my next step needs to be in my Health Care, is what I need and I will follow his recommendations. I would have no problem recommending Dr. Stein to anyone. More Doctors could learn from him. Thank you Dr. Stein

Pill Mill

Dr Stein does not listen to his patients. If you are there to get medicated he is your man. He gave me 4 medicines, countless tests and discussed surgery when all I had was an allergy to an existing medication that I was taking. Contact Dermititis. a diagnosis that was given to me by a specialist not in the field. My symptoms were cleared up in less than a week! All he does is write perscriptions, I wouldn't send my worst enemy to him!

Judy

Dr. Stein is absoluely wonderful, as well as his NP Nicole. I have been seeing Dr. Stein for numerous years. If you are going to be receiving any allergy injections you need to be prepared to stay 20 minutes afterwards. One of Dr. Stein's office assistance Jody makes the visit more enjoyable, she has a great laugh amd smile. :) Ana at the front desk in the WPB office is very helpful.

On several occasions when I was very ill, Dr Stein identified the problem and prescribed the right course of action for both the short and long term.

he is just the best!!

very good dr. knows the diagnose right away, very professional. good and nice assistants in the office.

Excellent Doctor

Came highly recommended and very glad I chose to see him instead of going to hospital. Had serious case of hives, and within 1/2 day after 1st treatment in morning felt much better. Fantastic bedside manner, took a lot of time to explain what happened to me, and offered several choices for treatment since I am one of those without health insurance. Nurse followed up same day to make sure I remembered to take proper meds. 2nd visit I was 20 minutes late (my bad), and expected a long wait. 5 minutes they called me in. Never had that happen before! I'm very greatfull to him and his staff.