Dr. Mark Radziewicz Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Mark Radziewicz?

Posted on July 13th, 2016

I have a very complicated medical history.. On my first visit Dr.Mark spent a good hour with me to make sure nothing was left out and to ensure we both understood his role on my medical team..I found him very easy to talk to..and really felt he was interested in what I had to say!!.. he noticed something not one of my 3 surgeon noticed..I'm very happy with my new dr!

Excellent!

Posted on June 8th, 2016

I love seeing Dr. Mark. He is the most sharp and up to date doctor I have ever seen. He is friendly and has an excellent personality. His approach to medicine is unlike any other's I've worked with. I am pleased to have him caring for me.

Posted on July 4th, 2012

Dr. Radziewicz is a wonderful doctor who takes time and is very understanding with my children. He takes time to explain what he believes is the problem and will answer any and all questions for me.

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

Poor bedside manner. Not accurate diagnosis. Beware!!!!!!!

Posted on January 9th, 2012

Huge ego; not open to suggestions, or input from other health professionals or patient families.

Posted on December 28th, 2011

Will not see any other doctor. Doesn't sugar coat anything and tells you like it is! Other doctors were a waste of my time. Dr Mark got to the bottom of problems and really helped me out.

MR. J Chihorek

Posted on July 13th, 2011

Iam a 71 year old male with a mulit. of medical problems. Dr.Mark you have been my care giver for the past 11 years I would not be alive without you today. If anyone is looking for the acurate diagnosis you will give it to them,If they are looking for a feel good Diadnosis don't see Dr. Mark.If you want the truth about your health be his patient feel and be safe I always am.

Posted on April 9th, 2010

The man knows...I don't need to comment.

Dr. Radziewicz

Posted on February 19th, 2010

Went looking for a new Dr. Asked around. Found patients dissatisfied with practice because of rudeness of office staff and very uncaring. Accompanied a friend who was a patient and observed this first hand. Found another Dr. in Mountaintop. Completely the opposite. We're now patients of that Dr. Caring and courtesy of entire office are very important to sick people. This office has a lot to be desired.

Posted on October 17th, 2017