Dr. Mark X Ransom Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark X Ransom?

Make the drive to Knoxville

I found Dr Ransom's explanations to be vague. He tended to only give out information piecemeal, and I often found his answers to be condescending. His staff, especially his nurse, did not do a good job of scheduling the correct type of appointment or getting lab orders and prescriptions to the right place. This was a constant battle that cost me a fair amount of time and money. I will say that Dr Ransom was finally able to diagnose he reason for my infertility and that I did have a successful cycle. Both he and his staff did a poor job of explaining the costs involved in the process. When I asked about them, I have given printed sheet with costs. This was only the cost of the final transfer and did not include the labs, meds, ultrasounds, and office visits. I suppose those costs are obvious to people who deal with it everyday, but this was my first cycle, so it was quite a shock to me especially since I had asked repeatedly about the costs and steps involved. In short, save yourself the headaches and go see an RE in Knoxville instead.

Amazing!

We went through a cycle of IVF with Dr Ransom and his staff (which was so wonderful and friendly) and were given a 5% chance of getting pregnant. After one cycle we successfully got pregnant and now have the most perfect twins (boy and girl)! We will forever be grateful to him for our miracle babies! Thank you Dr Ransom! We would recommend to anyone!

Very Happy

I got pregnant with Dr. Ransom twice. Once with IUI and the second time with IVF. I felt he walked me through each process accurately and each time was a success. I also received pre approvals from my insurance before any services were done. Overall both my experiences were positive. I would recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Ransom is an ok doctor. I believe he is very knowledgable but very uninformative. Went through IVF without him stating our protocol. He has a just go with it attitude that cost us $1300 on medication that we didn't need to use. He ordered it but never told us to take it. His clinic messed up payment. They told me insurance wouldn't pay for IVF and I need to pay in FULL now, which I did. Then they billed my insurance anyways and billed me for it again. I keep calling to straighten it out and they keep saying they are still working on it. It's been a month and now I just get put on hold for over 30 mins when I call. They stressed me out, I paid over $15,000 for the whole process, and got nothing for it. Tip! DO YOUR RESEARCH!

So happy with Dr. Ransom

Dr. Ransom is one of the few best doctors left. I highly recommend him. He is always on point and he is very kind. Spends time with you and asks the right questions.

Best doctor!

Dr. Ransom is by far the best doctor I have ever been to! I highly recommend him. Thanks to his professional expertise and knowledgeable staff, I am now pregnant. I only wish he did obstetrics as well so I wouldn't have to stop going to his office.

His office staff could be a little more friendly but he is an amazing doctor!

Dr.Ransom is a miracle worker.... I've been to him for a couple of children which were all a success and I am very high risk. I would go to him again if I was planning on having any more kids which I'm not. I do recommend him to anyone that I care about and have had a family member who is a doctor refer to him as well. Very good, caring, sensitive doctor.

Dr. Ransom Rocks

I have been a patient, and recently became pregnant, for years. Though he is male...and some of us on this site might have particular thoughts around that- he is sensitive and scientific, and definitely gets the job done. He explains thoroughly and sensitively what he's doing everytime. If you leave Dr. Ransom a message, HE CALLS BACK! He's an amazing doctor who, honestly, I would refer to as a Miracle Worker. Everything happened just as he said it would. With an 18% chance of becoming pregnant after my first insemmination, I am 11 weeks along. Amen!!!

Amazing Doctor

I had nothing but a great experience with Dr. Ransom. He was incredible during the 4 years I had went to him, getting me through my infertility and miscarriages, I have one beautiful son and twin boys on the way thanks to him.

Best Doctor

I would recommend Dr. Ransom to anyone. He is so caring and helpful. And his office staff is very pleasant to deal with. I have been to him twice and had a wonderful experience with him both times. He is an excellent doctor.

Dr. Mark X Ransom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnson City, TN.