The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark K Ray has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Mark K Ray has the following 12 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Acne Rosacea
Dr. Mark K Ray has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mark K Ray is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. Ray is one of the most arrogant and rude doctors anyone in my family has ever been to. Approximately 7 years ago, without any proper diagnosis, he told me that my skin was probably from leukemia or lymphoma and that I would probably die. Turned out I didn't have any disease at all. Recently, he saw my 85 year old mother, as I didn't realize she was seeing the same physcian. He was nothing but rude, condescending, and actually called her names. He berated her in front of others and then the front office was cold and rude as well. To an 85 year old woman. He should be tied up and whipped! No one from my family will ever step foot in the building again! I will make sure of that!
It is definitely all about the money. On my first and only appt. I was not told that my insurance would not pay any of the charges due to my deductible and they requested me to pay $426.00 upon leaving. When I said I didn't have that kind of money right then, I was told that I had to pay my bill right then. I asked if there would be any additional charges later and was told probably not. I paid with a credit card and then I get a billing for $326 dollars more. They had told me my bill would be $426.00 total when in the office. Staff was very cold and acted as though you were a number, not a human being. Doctor froze about 6 or so bumps on my body and it took about 10 min. Outrageous. I will not go back to him even tho my primary doctor sent me to him. I will ask for another doctor in the future.
32 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Mark K Ray accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTrinity Dermatology Pa, 4340 N Josey Ln Ste 100, Carrollton, TX
Dr. Mark K Ray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carrollton, TX.