Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark E Redman
Dr. Mark E Redman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beverly Hills, MI, with other offices in Royal Oak, MI and Troy, MI . He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine. Dr. Redman is affiliated with Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital, Hutzel Womens Hospital and DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark E Redman has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Redman was always polite and caring with my husband and me. Our pregnancy was not the easiest, but he put our minds at ease with his knowledge about our medical situation. He answered every question with facts and evidence. He called us at home to give us answers as well. He was a pleasure to get to know him in our 9 months of pregnancy. I am proud that he delivered our daughter. Dr. Redman came highly recommended to us by another one of his patients, and I would reccommend him to all my friends and family.
I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. He was the doctor on call when I had questions about the change in dosage of my medication. Instead of answering my questions or addressing my concerns, he would start arguing with me. I felt like I was talking with a child as he could continuously interrupt me with "No you don't" or other phrases to contradict me under his breath. He also implied that my questions and concerns were hurting my baby which I found very upsetting. He was incredibly unprofessional and condescending. When I confronted him about his professionalism, he told me he was busy and had to go. I called the office and explained the situation and they recommended that I file a complaint with this doctor.At first I was worried that I was just being sensitive. When I spoke to my husband and several close friends (one who works in a doctors office), they were shocked.Dr. Redman is currently at Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak. I don't know how someone so immature and insensitive could have gotten a job there. I am currently looking for a new office to take care of me. I don't feel it is right to work with an office who feels the need to treat their patients like garbage.
Dr. Redman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1995
Oakwood Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Mark E Redman accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark E Redman in this video.
Dr. Mark E Redman is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Beverly Hills, MI.