Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark E Redman MD
Dr. Mark E Redman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beverly Hills, MI, with other offices in Royal Oak, MI and Troy, MI . He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark E Redman has 3 locations
17400 W 13 Mile Rd
Beverly Hills, MI 48025
Dr. Mark E Redman has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Mark E Redman has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 5
The worst doctor ever!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark E Redman - Posted on October 23rd, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark E Redman - Posted on June 18th, 2011
Dr. Redman was wonderful to us
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark E Redman - Posted on May 2nd, 2010
Dr. Redman was always polite and caring with my husband and me. Our pregnancy was not the easiest, but he put our minds at ease with his knowledge about our medical situation. He answered every question with facts and evidence. He called us at home to give us answers as well. He was a pleasure to get to know him in our 9 months of pregnancy. I am proud that he delivered our daughter. Dr. Redman came highly recommended to us by another one of his patients, and I would reccommend him to all my friends and family.
Dr. Redman is slow
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark E Redman - Posted on April 21st, 2010
Disgusted By This Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark E Redman - Posted on April 18th, 2010
I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. He was the doctor on call when I had questions about the change in dosage of my medication. Instead of answering my questions or addressing my concerns, he would start arguing with me. I felt like I was talking with a child as he could continuously interrupt me with "No you don't" or other phrases to contradict me under his breath. He also implied that my questions and concerns were hurting my baby which I found very upsetting. He was incredibly unprofessional and condescending. When I confronted him about his professionalism, he told me he was busy and had to go. I called the office and explained the situation and they recommended that I file a complaint with this doctor.At first I was worried that I was just being sensitive. When I spoke to my husband and several close friends (one who works in a doctors office), they were shocked.Dr. Redman is currently at Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak. I don't know how someone so immature and insensitive could have gotten a job there. I am currently looking for a new office to take care of me. I don't feel it is right to work with an office who feels the need to treat their patients like garbage.
24 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1995
Oakwood Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Mark E Redman Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark E Redman, MD - Maternal and Fetal Medicine in Beverly Hills, MI, in this video.
Dr. Mark E Redman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Beverly Hills, MI.