Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Redrow
Dr. Mark Redrow, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Redrow is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth, Texas Health Southwest Fort Worth and TX Health Fort Worth. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Redrow has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mark Redrow has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Mark Redrow has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mark Redrow is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Redrow is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth
Texas Health Southwest Fort Worth
TX Health Fort Worth
Medical Center Of Arlington
Harris Methodist - Springwood
Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Kindred Hospital - Tarrant County Fort Worth South
TX Health Southwest Fw
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Brownwood Regional Medical Center
Kindred Hospital Fort Worth
Harris Methodist H E B
Plaza Medical Center
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
29 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Dr. Mark Redrow accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsTexas Oncology-Fort Worth 12th Ave, 1001 12th Ave, Fort Worth, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark Redrow in this video.
Dr. Mark Redrow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.