Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark L Reed has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Migraine Disorders
Showing 5 of 26
After being patients in this practice for almost a year, and putting up with repeated problems and mistreatment, we have finally decided as a family that we will not go back. Though it is growing harder to find good general practitioners in this state, staying with an MD who is impersonable, rude and even abusive at times, is no longer ok. Dr. Reed has openly discussed being frustrated with TN state laws governing medications and treatments for patients; doctors in this state have their hands tied in a lot of ways to be sure... but that in no way excuses apathy or a lack of resolve to protect and defend ones' patients. Coupled with the increasing ridiculous wait for a scheduled appointment, (2-3 hours at times), nurses failure to return patient calls and the general lack of regard and respect for patients face to face, we recommend skipping this practice and going elsewhere.
42 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Mark L Reed accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Memphis PPOx
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsCovington Pike Medical Clinic, 3789 Covington Pike, Memphis, TN
Dr. Mark L Reed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.