Dr. Mark Reilly Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mark Reilly?

Not happy experiencing more pain that I have never felt before the surgery and no explanation.

Posted on April 5th, 2016

Five months after surgery I have had no relief but what I do have is pain that I did not have before the surgery. I travel about 40 miles to the office to see the doctor and I have only been seen by Dr. Reilly maybe two or three times since my surgery. I am still in pain and I cant get any direct answers from the doctor. Lets start with after my surgery not one doctor or resident came in the recovery room to let my family members know how surgery went or what actually was done. I now have other issues that I never experience after the surgery, which I cant get any answers too. I am very frustrated because I had to wait about two years to have the surgery because the doctor is always out of the office because he is supposed to be one of the top 10 doctors in the nation. Well he should be able to let me know what he did and why I have no relief. But here I sit in pain going to therapy and not getting any better. I need help but where do I go?

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

Outstanding in every way! Up to speed on latest issues and techniques

reconstruction of left furor

Posted on July 26th, 2011

I really can't say enough about Dr. Reilly.... He was totally awesome...love him excellent Doctor. I just wish all doctors were like him

Excellent for complex hip problems

Posted on May 19th, 2010

Just had my 3rd complex surgery with Dr. Reilly, and "4" really underestimates his competence and his excellent communication skills. His expertise is in adults with hip dysplasia and in trauma. He has come to see me in the ER at midnight when it was necessary. Excellent PA and excellent scheduler. Since he deals with trauma, you have to accept that there are emergencies, and if you're there for routine follow-up you may need to wait. However, when YOU are the emergency, you'll really appreciate his immediate attention to detail.

Posted on September 26th, 2017