Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Reischer
Dr. Mark Reischer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rosedale, MD, with other offices in Baltimore, MD and Catonsville, MD. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine. Dr. Reischer is affiliated with Franklin Square Hospital, St Agnes Hospital and Union Memorial Hospital. Dr. Reischer has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Reischer has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Mark Reischer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rosedale, MD.