Dr. Mark Renshaw Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mark Renshaw?

Mean old man

Posted on August 28th, 2017

This man is rude and has a GOD complex I would never go back and will be filing a complaint

Horrible

Posted on March 28th, 2017

Rude beyond belief doesn't wanna answer questions made very rude jokes would never go back or recommend to anyone

Waste of time and money

Posted on March 6th, 2017

I made an appointment for a consultation on an elective procedure. Dr. Renshaw confirmed the diagnosis and basically was trying to talk me out of the surgery. He kept mentioning that he was capable of doing the procedure but can not assure me that there would be a significant improvement. It sounded like he was not confident in his skills. I asked him how much the procedure would cost and he said he had no idea, the front staff handles all of that information. Fully aware that I may have to pay out of pocket and it was going to be pricy, I asked the receptionist how much the procedure would be and she said to call back, she had to ask Dr. Renshaw how much he would charge. A week later I called to ask for the price of the procedure and the receptionist said, I don't know Dr. Renshaw said it's not a necessary procedure and that it's very expensive anyway. I have never encountered a more unprofessional staff, highly dissatisfied wasting my time and never received a direct answer. It's now 8 months later, I found an amazing doctor who did the procedure, and paid $5000. Money was not the issue. My advice to this office is to LISTEN to your patients.

Very grumpy and short

Posted on August 18th, 2016

Was very grumpy and short; insinuated that I was being a whiner. Told me to get computer glasses when the problem was cataracts. Now stuck with a $400 bill for new lenses that don't help and told that I should now get my regular lenses replaced. Will need to go elsewhere for the cataract surgery since he told me I'm a "complicated case" and blew me off.

never go to him

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

He knows his sruff but is impatient snd rude and not worth it when there are much nicer drs out there

Not Perfect...But Who Is?

Posted on October 15th, 2014

Dr. Renshaw is somewhat lacking in "bedside manner", but he knows his business and was very thorough in explaining what he was going to do and why.

Posted on October 4th, 2013

We go to a different Dr. in this practice now. He was very rude to me on multiple occasions when I tried to asked questions about my daughters issues. I finally had enough and said we weren't going back to him anymore.

Totally Rude

Posted on July 24th, 2013

Would never go back - thought he was extremely rude also! The staff was all very nice but doesn't make up by any means for him.

Posted on June 14th, 2013

He was extremely rude when I tried to ask him questions, as if his time was so valuable that he couldn't waste it on me. Or maybe that I was questioning his knowledge. He may be highly qualified but I will never go back to him because of his horrible manner. And I certainly wouldn't recommend him to anyone unless there is absolutely no one else to see.

Bad doctor--Do not waste your time & money

Posted on June 19th, 2012

Who ever gave him a good review on this site,it must be himself or his staff!!!!I was waiting more than 1 hour to see him after one of his staff had dialated my eyes.He was not willing to take time to answer my questions. He just want me to come back to get more money...Definitely not worth it! DO NOT waste your precious time & money to see this guy....

Posted on November 27th, 2017