Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark A Respler has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Mark A Respler has the following 8 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
Dr. Mark A Respler has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
Dr Respler is a pleasant person to speak to however his examining rooms are filled with files and there is hardly any room for a patient to be examined. He told me to take 3 pills for my enlarged prostate and when my condition did not improve after several weeks.He increased my dosage to 5 pills, which I thought was excessive. I finally went to another doctor and had laser surgery which alleviated ALL of my symptoms( urgency, not emptying bladder fully and difficulty in urinating)
Dr. Respler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Maimonides Medical Center
Dr. Mark A Respler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsElm Urology Associates, 3131 Kings Hwy Ste B3, Brooklyn, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark A Respler in this video.
Dr. Mark A Respler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.