Dr. Mark S Rhee Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Mark S Rhee?

#1GYNO IN NEVADA DR.MARK RHEE

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR RHEE FOR OVER 15YRS AND HE IS THE BEST HE SAVED MY LIFE IN 2001 AND I WILL BE HIS PATIENT UNTIL I DIE THANKS...

Best Obgyn in Las Vegas

Dr. Rhee is very professional and extremely intelligent. I had a botched surgery earlier this year by WAHSN (nightmare). And after this, I did some research to find the best rated Obgyns in Las Vegas and came across Dr. Rhee. Luckily for me I was able to get in as a new patient. He re-did the surgery - and it was flawless. Zero complications and 100% problem taken care of. I had been in so much pain each day, I was missing a lot of work. Now, 6 weeks after the surgery I literally feel like a new woman. I know that's cliché sounding, but it is accurate. He changed my life and I'm so grateful to have found him. Most Dr.'s in Vegas do not seem to really care about patients. This guy is an exception.

Love, love, love Dr Rhee!

Awesome doctor with a wonder nurse Joanna. Couldn't be happier!!

Dr Rhee is a very caring and compassionate dr, he has a wonderful bedside manner, he genuinely cares about his patients, he takes the time to listen to all of your questions and will explain the answer so you can easily understand it. I only wish I would have found him sooner, there should be 100 more like him.

Compasionate, intelligent, amazing human being. Is really hard to find a Dr. Like him. Iwill never trust anyone else. He saved my life. I love him.

Dr.rhee is a good doctor. Made it so comfortable to talk with him. I trust him. I am looking forward to the follow up visit.

He is the bast Doctor! God bless him!!!

HE IS THE BEST

AFTER GOD HE IS THE BEST IN THE WOLRD. MY PREGNANCY WAS HIGH RISK AND HE WAS THE ONLY DOCTOR IN LAS VEGAS THAT HELP ME TO CONTINUE WITH.....THANKS THANKS AND ALWAYS THANKS TO HIM I HAVE MY BEAUTIFULL GIRL.. .

A Doctor that cares!

I was hesistant on a new doctor that didn't know my full history. But Dr. Rhee listens, then makes his opinion and gives you choices. With all my questions I had, Dr. Rhee answered them with confident & educated answers. He was very specific and gave me explanations of all sorts for me to truley understand. And he made me feel important as a patient because he really listens and didn't rush me, like most doctors do. From there, I absolutely felt confident enough for him to perform my surgery. Even the follow up from my surgery was a great experience, I was in good care with Dr. Rhee and his wonderful Nurse! Thank you to Dr. Rhee & his Nurse.