Dr. Mark Richards Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mark Richards?

Destroyed my face, my breathing, and my life

Posted on October 18th, 2017

I came to this doctor for a routine septoplasty. He pushed a cosmetic procedure on me and I reluctantly agreed. He did not inform me of any risks whatsoever. He then removed a bunch of my nasal bone and cartilage that we had not discussed before the surgery and to which I hadn't given my consent. I now cannot breath through my nose. It looks crooked and lumpy and much worse than what I had before, which was pretty nice and really didn't need any work. Too bad he conned me into thinking otherwise. Now I will need to pay $24k+ to try and restore my breathing and my nose. Unfortunately, some of his damage is permanent. I've had to get counseling to deal with this situation and nearly quit my job. PLEASE take care of yourself and avoid this incompetent con artist if you value your appearance and well-being. Look at his nurse some time--she looks extremely fake. That should have been my cue to run. Don't end up like her or me!!

An Exceptional Doctor

Posted on August 22nd, 2017

Dr. Richards performed cheek lift surgery on me. Other doctors thought I needed a traditional face lift but Dr. Richards had the insight to see that my problem was something else. I am very happy with the work Dr.Richards did on my face and I am planning on using him again. Staff personnel were professional and courteous.

World renowned plastic surgeon!

Posted on June 19th, 2017

Dr. Richards is a world renowned board certified surgeon. He cares deeply about his patients and has taken plastic surgery to a level where it's art. I have had excellent results from several procedures with him - he makes you look more beautiful while looking natural!

Posted on June 14th, 2017

Great Doctor. Highly qualified!! Strongly recommend Dr. Richard for plastic surgery or anti aging therapy.

Amazing Cheek Lift Results

Posted on June 13th, 2017

Dr. Richards is absolutely the most technically skilled and artistic plastic surgeon and I am beyond thrilled with my cheek lift results! After consulting with several surgeons for over 12 months before choosing him, I realized he makes the best choices based on the patient’s specific bone/muscle structures, which is important to me. Dr. Richards explained exactly what results to expect with my cheek lift surgery and he was very honest about which procedures that I didn’t need at this point, which I very much appreciate. I will definitely be going back to Dr. Richards for my future procedures and my friends are already consulting with him as well after seeing my results! 😊

Biggest regret of my life

Posted on May 9th, 2017

I don't recommend this guy, he appeared to me as dishonest and not knowing what he's doing or talking.

Disfigured and can't find a doctor who fixes what he did

Posted on April 11th, 2017

I was there for another issue and was misled misinformed, woke up with something else that change my face permanently with abnormal cheeks and not addressing anything I was concerned with, was lied to on recovery procedure, took a year to recover from swelling and find out it take a lifetime to recover from discomfort and disfigurement. My preop appointment was 10 minutes max to me. It can happen to you to so be very careful who you see and know exactly what they are doing to your body.

Cheek Lift Surgery

Posted on March 27th, 2017

I want to share a successful and satisfying experience with Dr. Mark Richards and his staff. My cheek lift, laser of lower eyelids, and neck lift were done by Dr. Richards about 4 years ago. I am still enjoying the benefits of that surgery and the results are holding up nicely. My recovery went as expected and as presented and explained by Dr. Richard's staff at my preoperative visit. It rejuvenated me and gave me a refreshed natural and younger appearance. Initially, for about 6 months, my facial motions were a bit stiff and different, but with time, they relaxed and I have all normal facial expressions and mouth motions (smile) as I had before surgery. My friends were all complimentary and have also reaped the benefits of Dr. Richards in their own individual ways of rejuvenation. I am a professional and wanted to look like myself, only better and refreshed as I am face to face with people all day long. I can highly recommend Dr. Richards to those who expect personal attention, surgical and artistic expertise, and a caring, understanding and compassionate staff. If you are looking for this, I recommend a consultation to begin your rejuvenation.

Posted on February 12th, 2015

I was delighted with Dr Richards and his staff. I had a brow lift and a check lift. The staff was extremely friendly and caring. They always took time to answer my questions. Everyone was honest and open about what to expect. It took a while to recover, but was definitely within the timelines they told me to expect. I get a lot of compliments that people say I just keep looking younger and younger each time they see me.

Posted on February 7th, 2014

I love the office staff , very friendly , flexible , & professional !! And oh yea that Dr. Richards guy is pretty cool too ,, Lol !!

Posted on January 16th, 2014

I'm totally grateful I found Dr. Richards' practice. It has been life changing!

Posted on November 21st, 2013

Dr. Richards and his staff are truly remarkable. Go to him if you are looking for the very best in care and one of the top surgeons in the world.