Dr. Mark J Rodrigues Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark J Rodrigues?

Staff is Rude!

I'm still in awe of the staff here and Dr. Rodrique. So sweet here and spent time with me and follow up the next day also.

If you are looking for a doctor to give you a good diagnosis, I would go somewhere else. From my experience, this doctor relies on his P.A. to do all the work and doesn't make an effort to get to the bottom of your illness. Also, for a specialist's office, I was surprised that you fill out about 10 pages of forms to cover legalities, but not one page of the intake form is given for past history. I'm honestly confused about the good reviews. My experience was that he was less attentive and way less thorough than my regular GP who is half the price. Would not recommend.

All my vitals and medical info was obtained in a place where everyone in the packed waiting room could hear all the questions and answers!! I only found this out at the end of my visit. The staff was polite but not friendly. My waiting time was just over half an hour. The dr was ok but not very informative.

Sleep Apnea

Dr. Mark has changed my life I am finally sleeping fitfully once again.

PRE OP

WAS SEEN BY BOTH PA AND DR RODRIGUES AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND BOTH. WAS A VERY PLEASENT VISIT.

Dr. Mark J Rodrigues is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.