Dr. Mark Rojewski Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Mark Rojewski?

Very unresponsive practice

Posted on December 12th, 2017

My partner was a patient of Dr. Rojewski's. He called the doctor one day (on a Monday). He described his problem and pain and the office person said the Doctor would call him back. When he had not called by the next day, he called again. They said he would call on his lunch hour. Again, no call. This went on until Thursday of that week. We gave up and took him to emergency and found out that he had gallstones and they removed his gall bladder. Dr. Rojewski and his office staff are so incompetent. I convinced him to change doctors and now he has a wonderful doctor that truly cares about his patients. Many months after this occurrence, someone from his office called and inquired about him and wanted to know if he wanted an appointment. What a joke.

he is okay, his staff is horrible

Posted on September 8th, 2017

Billing is totally our of control. They are dunning me for a visit from over 2. years ago that they never billed me for before. Does anyone know where else you can work and get away with doing your job 2.5 years too late?

Would NOT recommend - less than one star if i could give it

Posted on October 27th, 2016

I am not a patient of Dr. Rojewski but my mother was and my father currently is. I could have been orphaned because of this negligence. My mom died from a rare highly aggressive form of cancer that this doctor misdiagnosed as diverticulitis without so much as an ultrasound. He didn't order any advanced testing for months until after her complaints of abdominal pain became too much and it turns out she had a large malignant tumor in her abdomen. It was so advanced they couldn't get it all in surgery and she died during her course of treatment at U of M. Now I come to discover that my Dad, who has been seeing this doctor for years, will need to have his entire large intestine removed because he's 100% at risk for colon cancer if he doesn't and Rojewski has only recently recommended him for a colonoscopy. He's 65 - he's never had one and just NOW he recommends a colonoscopy? I've been trying to get my dad to have one for years. He listens to this doctor and my dad is extremely lucky he doesn't have cancer now. Where is the preventative care? I would not recommend this doctor to ANYONE. Oh yeah, and the office and nursing staff are terrible too -- they called my mom on the phone during her lunch to tell her that she had cancer. I've never heard of anything so heartless in my work experience and I work in a hospital myself. Terrible!

Posted on August 31st, 2015

I find this office to be incompetent and unaware of it's patient's situation..my whole family has now had to find new primary care physicians. Thanks for making our experience with you HORRIBLE.I would NOT recommend this place to anyone.

Posted on June 14th, 2015

Dr Rojewski is a fantastic Doctor. Some of the office staff, not so much. I used to go once a year for my script refill, the past thee years I have to go twice a year. No pressing health concerns, not sure why the visits doubled, yet to get a good explanation.

Posted on March 29th, 2015

nurses call and give results. doc ordered a test for me and something happened,? the test wasn't Okayed with higher up people or? where I had to go to a specialist anyway. otherwise he is a cautious doc doesn't order some life threatening test and act like oh people do it every day. which I appreciate

Posted on March 12th, 2015

I like doctor but the staff nurses are worthless when you need to get a refill. Had to call three times and when they told me I could pick up script they still didn't have it ready. Don't need this hassle to get a refill Dr told me I could get

Posted on September 24th, 2012

Dr Rowjeski is by far the best Family doc I have been to. His ability to diagnoss and treat is excellent. His bedide manner is even better

great doctor

Posted on February 12th, 2011

Dr. Mark is a very caring Doctor. You never feel like he is hussling you along or he is just giving you pat answers. He is thoughtful and very professional and I will keep him as my primary doctor...

Posted on August 9th, 2016