Dr. Mark Rollo Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Mark Rollo?

Absolutely amazing doctor !

Posted on August 9th, 2017

Dr. Rollo is a unique doctors. He is a keeper. Absolutely amazing doctor! He never made me feel rushed in my appointments and he REALLY LISTENED and CARED about my concerns and identified ways to improve my health. VERY COMPASSIONATE. He helped me when others couldn’t do more and didn’t want to do more. He found the right medication and allowed me to call on his cell phone when I was under special fertility treatment that need supervision and medication adjustments. I wish all my doctors/specialists were like him! Staff is great too. His nurse Barbara is excellent and compassionate as well very dedicated to her job.

Patient for Many years

Posted on September 9th, 2011

Dr. Rollo is an exceptional physician and I feel very lucky to be a patient of his. The time he takes to carefully review my needs are unlike any other physician's I have seen in the past. As for his supportive staff there is a high level of respect and care that one can expect during every contact.

Posted on May 18th, 2015