Dr. Mark D Romer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark D Romer?

I have seen Dr. Romer for about 10 years and have found him to be a courteous, knowledgeable and caring physician.

I have been a working with Dr Romer for 9 years. I know that I am guarantee a hug every time. You can't find a doctor like that these days. He takes time with me and answers my questions. No matter how many I have.

Analyst

Dr Romer saved my life! The first time I met him, he walked in put his arm around my shoulder and said "Kathy, no matter what happens, we'll go thru it together!" He gave me hope when the other doctors didn't! That saved my life. I've been cancer free now for 6 years! He spends time with you and answers every question and his beside manner is wonderful. There were times when I felt so bad going in but felt wonderful coming out! He's an amazing man!

I amok

Excellent doctor willing to go that extra mile to benefit a patient.

I had worked with Dr. Romer as a nurse in a hospital for many years before I needed him as a Doctor. I trust him completely and have referred many patients to him.

The BEST !

Saw Dr. Romer almost eight years ago on my diagnosis Stage 3, non-hodkins lymphoma. The most professional, caring doctor you could find. He has a "we're gonna beat this" attitude and I was never worried--trusted him 100% and had all the confidence in the world in him. An attitude he also carries with him. Have recommended him many times to family, friends, and community. Excellant office staff and their care and concern are as infectious andhonest as Dr. Romer's. I feel he saved my life ! My family and I owe him all ourthanks and graditude.

Dr. Mark D Romer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.