Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Rorem
Dr. Mark Rorem, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Mankato, MN. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Rorem is affiliated with New Ulm Medical Center, Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc and Immanuel St Joseph'S - Mayo Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Rorem has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Rorem is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New Ulm Medical Center
Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Immanuel St Joseph'S - Mayo Health System
New Ulm, Minnesota
33 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Mark Rorem accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMark P Rorem MD, 2021 Roe Crest Dr, North Mankato, MN
Dr. Mark Rorem is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Mankato, MN.