Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark S Rosenberg
Dr. Mark S Rosenberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waterbury, CT. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rosenberg is affiliated with Waterbury Hospital and Charlotte Hungerford Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark S Rosenberg has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Rosenberg spends a lot of time with his patients, explaining everything and answering questions. Full eye contact, one-on-one conversations. He is trustworthy, honest and thorough. The staff who perform the procedures (stress test, etc.) are fabulous - friendly, gentle and patient. The office staff, however, is abysmal - rude, condescending and curt both in person and on the phone. Your wait time when announcing your arrival is unacceptable with no acknowledgement or smiles from behind the closed glass. I will remain a patient because of the doctor and the assistants but will bite my tongue as long as I can with the admins.
Dr. Rosenberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
University Of Connecticut Health Center
Dr. Mark S Rosenberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsQuality Cardiovascular Care Llc, 1389 W Main St Ste 106, Waterbury, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark S Rosenberg in this video.
Dr. Mark S Rosenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waterbury, CT.