Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark C Rowley has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I had dr rowley deliver both my children my first experience was fine the 2nd was awful he was short with us and seemed in a hurry I ended up owing a ton of money even though I had great insurance and he was unwilling to work with me at all I was sent to collections.!.. I pay my bills I fell into hard times and he did not care!.. I will not ever see him in the future. Also I had referred a friend to him for the birth of her child (after my first experience with him).. and she said he was so rude and unhelpful!
Dr. Rowley was my ob-gyn during my second pregnancy, and I could not have been happier. He truly cares, truly listens. He ended up stuck in an airport thanks to a huge storm on the day I was supposed to deliver via c-section, and personally called a doctor he knew I would like to perform the c-section in his place. The second he made it home, he was in my hospital room (in street clothes) checking up on me. STELLAR. Unbelievable guy!
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2013, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2012, 2013, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
37 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
University Of Chicago Medicine
Dr. Mark C Rowley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsCascade Womens Health Clinic, 607 Welch St, Silverton, OR
Dr. Mark C Rowley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Silverton, OR.